About the Company
Gavel & Gown are the developers of Amicus Attorney - the world’s leading Practice Management Software for Lawyers. Our solutions improve the organization of a law practice, optimize workflow and increase profits. With over 250,000 licenses sold worldwide, Amicus products set the standard for practice management.
Our customers love our product because of our profound understanding of how things really work in a law firm. Designed by lawyers for lawyers. We are looking for someone to join our team that shares our passion for bringing award winning software to the market.
Gavel & Gown’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about bringing excellence to our customers through amazing products and customer service.
What you’ll be doing…
As Business Development/Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of Amicus products within a set geography, exceeding sales objectives. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close, and account care. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the company.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
• Define and execute account sales plans for your geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in Law Firms.
• Use your knowledge of how a legal practice works to identify good prospects, make sales calls and presentations in order to build, manage, and close these opportunities.
• Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
• Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including pre-sales and product support
• Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
• Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
• Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
• Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
• Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
• Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
• Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
Who you are …
• Experienced. 4 – 10 years of software sales experience. You’ve worked with complex sales solutions in a business to business situation. Or, you are an experienced Lawyer and would like to use that expertise to sell a solution to Law practices.
• Educated. Bachelor's Degree with a business or legal profession focus preferred.
• Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
• Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Amicus Attorney family. You are a closer.
• A law professional who prefers the business side.
• Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
• Champion. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our corporate vision. You can go beyond relationship management.
• Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed, resourceful, and with a smile!
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Excellent medical benefits
• Awesome co-workers