Posting: January 2nd, 2015
Amicus Attorney, the world's leading provider in practice management software is currently looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our marketing department. As the Front End Web Developer, you will be responsible for managing our brand's presence online and building interactive journeys that convert visitors into leads. Being digitally dynamic and creative is key. We are also looking for strong skills in content management and analytical/SEO management.
A candidate must be willing to learn and understand our product.
- Experience with Wordpress 4.0 and Drupal Version 6 and 7
- Understanding of backend languages like PHP
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
- Experience managing Hubspot and Wista; compiling reports and managing data
- Grasping the concept of lead generation through front end interaction
- Knowledge using ConstantContact for email campaigns
- Knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- Able to manage and report on API testing using Optimisely
- Knowledge and management of FTP and client hosting servers
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Possess a get-things-done attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with operating in a hybrid Windows and Apple environment
- Knowledge with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Adobe CS6 Photoshop and InDesign considered a bonus.