We are looking for an awesome Demonstration Artist & Trainer.
This is what you’ll be doing…
• On-site, off-site, online/remote customer demonstrations and tradeshow events.
• Ensures integrity of the demo experience and provides feedback and input re: areas for improvement.
• Maintains demo equipment, assists with set-up and prepares/tests gear prior to demos.
• Provides feedback and support to the Sales and Marketing Product Management groups regarding current industry trends and customer information.
• Maintains above-average knowledge base and skill set in the functionality and demonstration of Amicus Attorney product lines, which include desktop and Cloud.
• Provides meaningful and informative customer training, either on-site, off-site or on-line.
• Provides internal training for Amicus sales employees.
• Maintains the integrity of the Amicus Attorney training experience and provides feedback and input regarding key areas to the Sales Management.
• Maintains training equipment, assists with set-up and prepares/tests gear prior to training sessions.
Desired Skills & Experience
Who you are …
• Experienced in training and demonstrating.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal and observational skills.
• Above average computer skills.
• Corporate video creation experience an asset.
• Go-Getter. Strong sense of urgency, willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed, resourceful, and with a smile!
• Competitive salary
• Excellent medical benefits
• Awesome co-workers