Posting: October 13th, 2015
Reports to: Development Manager
Our team is looking for a talented and inspired .Net/C# developer with significant experience in Billing/Accounting software.
- Daily tasks involve implementing user stories, fixing bugs and improving the architecture and performance of the application
- Develop the highest quality code that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
- Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff with integration testing.
- Participate in scrums
- Completion of an engineering degree
- C#, SQL, Object Oriented programming concepts
- Experience with ADO.Net, multithreaded programming and Windows Forms applications
- SQL reporting, time tracking and financial experience is an asset.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Application development involving Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable and Trust.
- A solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
- A “can do” attitude and solid work practices
- Solid oral and written communication skills